Thursday, January 29, 2009
Rotten Cat
Well I tried really hard to relax and go to sleep last night. I did all the meditation and relaxation stuff that I know how to do and just when I thought I was going to finally get some sleep, my cat decided to race around the house and yowl and cry. Up across my bed, back out the bedroom door, down the hall, up the cat tree, across the couch, through the kitchen, back down the hall, into Caitie's bedroom, back into my room, across the foot of the bed, up to the head of the bed and back out of my room. She was a terror! Seriously, I considered kicking her outside. She has always been an indoor cat but I have now gone more 36 hours without sleep because just when I was about to fall asleep she started in with the nighttime shenanigans. Rotten cat. Hopefully tonight will be better. As is typical of Caitlin when on a one day trip to Grandma's house, she came down with a 103 degree temperature. So Ryan is staying "home" with her tomorrow, but home being at Grandma's house so that she didn't have to endure a 2 1/2 hour car ride with a fever. Plus at Grandma's house you get chocolate with your Motrin. I feel amazingly good for having not slept last night, and I am hoping that I can hold out just a little longer so that true exhaustion will set in and I will sleep like the dead for the remainder of the night, and so that my cat will live to see another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment