I thought I would let everyone know how I've been doing with my Resolutions so far this year...
1. I am good to go on the lack of guilt with chocolate. Ol' Choco and I have been getting along famously and I don't feel even an ounce of guilt. Yeah me.
2. In the staying healthy department I'm ok also. Granted I made that resolution very general so that I could keep it. But I have actually managed to exercise a little bit every day this week, not the really healthy aerobic kind, but the "I walked instead of drove" kind. Still better than nothing.
3. And I am 1 for 2 on forcing myself into church. I went yesterday but not the week before. In my defense I stayed up later on this Saturday than I did last Saturday so lack of sleep on my part was not the inhibiting factor the first week. It was the fact that Caitlin slept for 14 straight hours- by herself!- and didn't wake up until 10:25am. I was dressed and ready to go by 9:45 and she still wasn't even awake, so I figured if she was that tired I would let her sleep as long as she need to.
Over all I feel good about my resolutions, they were broad enough to keep.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment