Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New random playlist

I really like my play list most of the time and I am oddly addicted to the I Kissed a Girl song, but I decided it was time for a change. I log onto my blog page frequently so that I can access everyone else's blogs, but I only ever get through part of the first song, so I randomized it. Now every time you leave and come back to my blog a new song should start. I really like that. In other news my car is headed into the shop tomorrow evening. It has been having issues sort of stuttering and acting like it wasn't getting enough fuel for about a week now, so I had Ryan and our friend Jason change the spark plugs on Sunday while I was at church. We thought (for the first day) that the problem was solved. No such luck, as I was driving home from work this evening- on the freeway around 60miles per hour- my automatic transmission vehicle stalled! Not in a convenient location of the freeway either, but in a curvy, no place to pull over location. Pretty much freaked me out because unlike my nice standard transmission on the other vehicle, I couldn't restart the stinkin' thing until I had come to a complete stop and put it in park. Really annoyed the other commuters who were stuck behind me also. So I called the mechanic and set up an appointment for them to fix it right away. Hopefully it is something easy to access and inexpensive to fix. Sigh. Well there is no getting around it I have to have my car to drive to work. I can't wait for the new commuter train to start running at the end of this month. I hate commuting and since Ryan works the same schedule that I do now, I can take the train and listen to my mp3 player or read a book instead of driving! Hooray:)

No comments: