Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Hooray for Babies...
I am feeling very happy and jealous at the same time right now. One of my girlfriends just told me that she is pregnant- with TWINS!! Lucky girl. I am actually very very happy for her because the first time that I miscarried, she also miscarried. We were sad together and she's been trying to get prego ever since. Yesterday she had the first of many upcoming ultrasounds and the doctor told her that "both heartbeats" are very strong. I think she said she's around 12 weeks already and pretty much past the major risk period for miscarrying. So I am super happy for her but jealous at the same time. There's just no getting around that ol' green eyed monster. Especially because I know 3 other pregnant people right now, and an old friend from high school just had a little boy. It's raining babies! Yeah for those new mama's. I wish them all babies that like to sleep through the night from the beginning. Also I am wishing for my darling Shannon to have a speedy recovery from the gall bladder surgery that she had yesterday. I am definitely NOT jealous of her right now!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment