Saturday, January 17, 2009
It's a 3 Day Weekend!
Today is gonna be a great day, I can just feel it. The first thing I heard when I woke up was my husband saying quietly "I love you Sarah" as he was leaving our bedroom because he works on Saturdays. Then Caitie, bless her little heart (and my good Saturday morning training), slept in until 9.20am. She woke up and asked if it was 'staying home with mommy day' when I said yes she was really happy and said "Those are my favorite days!" I love to wake up that way. Now its 10am and we've had breakfast and I opened the curtains to blue skies and sunshine. My friend Megan is coming over to hang out with us for the day, tonight we're gonna have a family dinner with Tia Suzie and Uncle Ernie and all the cousin's who are in this area and then I still have two more days off! Tomorrow after church we'll go to my darling Shannon's house since she's still recovering from gall bladder surgery to visit and Caitie and Alexandria will be "models" in their dress up clothes. Then on Monday we're going over to Rick and Laura's to play with cousins Jack, Sean and Lucy. I hope the sun keeps shining all weekend and we get lots of opportunities to play outside in the fresh air. Also we have my car back and the only problem was the number 6 cylinder was misfiring so the whole repair only cost $300! I am feeling very happy right now and am really looking forward to the rest of the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment