Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Super Fun Snow Day


Caitie and I have been back home for a week now and it has been lovely. She skipped a week of pre-school while we were visiting the beach, but now that we're home its life and school as almost usual. The difference being that I went to school with her to volunteer in her classroom and she has only 1/2 days for December. It's good to be five! The school week was pretty much uneventful but this weekend it started SNOWING!! For those of you who are blessed with wonderous powdery white stuff every winter this news probably isn't as exciting is it is to the rest of us. I love to look at the snow and think about going outside to play in it, but the reality is that I can't stand to be cold so am mostly grateful that snow doesn't make a regular appearance in our winter lives. Caitlin and Ryan on the other hand probably would live in Antartica if they thought they could convince me to move with them. While they were having a snow ball fight yesterday I took these fun pictures.

No comments: