Monday, December 29, 2008

The Mom Song

I think my mom sent me the link to this You Tube video, but I can't remember for sure. Either way it was so funny that I thought I would share. Also an update since last night... I feel incredibly less lost today. I am still angry and struggling with my faith but a good nights sleep snuggled up in my husbands loving arms helped with the sadness that was overwhelming me yesterday. That combined with blabbing incessantly on this bloggy thing. I hope you enjoy the mom song. You'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page and pause/stop the music on my playlist in order to hear this... Totally worth watching it's such a funny video.

1 comment:

Amy said...

If for no other reason (even though there are several) I love blogs for just that reason - to be able to get things off your chest. There's something about writing it down that helps you let go. Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better, and know that we all love you!