Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures from Saturday's Birthday Celebration

I promised to post some pictures from Caitlin's Birthday weekend so here they are. I will warn you that this is going to be LONG... The T-shirts for the girls day at the spa.Left to Right: Alexandria, Gabrielle, Caitlin, Amelia, Faith
Helen painting Caitie's toes.
Amelia, Alexandria, Faith sitting still getting pretty.
Faith went first, they said "Breathe through the pain." As if that helps!
Amelia is so sweet, comforting Faith when it was over! Faith and Caitlin comfort each other....Caitie's Turn...
Checking to make sure the dots are aligned properly. Just about to do the first piercing, lucky to be sitting on mama Tina. OUCHIE!!! That HURTS!! She officially has pierced ears! She was more excited about it before they were pierced though:)Both girls with their pretty earrings. Now that it's all over the pain is forgotten and the beauty reigns! Time to get some icecream now! Then off to bed, ear piercing is exhausting!

1 comment:

Shannon Trunde said...

Sarah I can definatley say that I am glad my daughter does not think she is old enough to get her ears pierced! Since watching the girls get theirs she has decided that it is in no way neccessary to put a "hole in my head"...her words.
She has decided however that she wants to get a tattoo...how to get around this one. The shirts are great! What a neat idea.
Luvies, Shannon