I found this quiz on my cousin Amy's blog and discovered that I'm an Esme! Granted I have no idea who Esme is but its still fun to play around with online personality tests. Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
He woman, I am Esme. SHe is the "mother" vampire in the series. Quiet, reserved, loving, and thoughful. Let me know when you want to read the books. I have the first two and the third I had to order, it should be here on Friday. I am sooo excited. Let me kno. Maybe we should start that B and B night. Luvies
I am always; Ryan's wife, Caitlin's mom, and my mommy's girl. After that who I am changes with the day because I am also a control freak with conflicting desires. I want it all and I want it all NOW! I believe friends should be honest and loyal. I try to walk my talk and I love to talk! Please check in for semi-frequent updates on what's going on In My Life Today.
3 comments:
Hi Sarah, this is your Aunt Nat, and I've been following your blog. :)
I'm an Esme, too! (Esme's the mom figure in the Twilight series)
Love and hugs
Haha, I'm glad you liked it! It just goes to show how accurate these random online quizzes can be....it told the moms that they're maternal!
He woman, I am Esme. SHe is the "mother" vampire in the series. Quiet, reserved, loving, and thoughful. Let me know when you want to read the books. I have the first two and the third I had to order, it should be here on Friday. I am sooo excited. Let me kno. Maybe we should start that B and B night.
Luvies
Post a Comment