Thursday, October 16, 2008
My funny dream
Late last night/super early this morning I was having a REALLY weird dream about running away from something...I have no idea what I was running away from but that's not so much the point. In my dream I was running down a darkish alley around 4-5am, and I saw in my peripheral vision a kinda scary looking guy and big scary looking dog. I thought to myself, "wow that's a big scary dog, I had better be bigger and scarier to make it go away". So in my dream I started growling and getting ready to bark to make the dog go away. As it turns out I was growling, quite loudly in real life as well. I woke Ryan up. Oops. It was pretty funny when I woke up all the way. Ryan kept asking me "Why did you make that really LOUD noise? What's wrong?" I didn't understand what he was talking about at first but he kept asking me over and over "what was that loud noise coming out of you? and WHY were you making it?" Finally I became coherent enough to explain "I had to scare away the scary dog so I was growling" I love funny dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sarah...dear...don't you know your subconscious was trying to work something out? Think about your dream and break it down. You could probably work it out and figure out what you are trying to work out in your dream. Call me we can work it out together..I have had some doozies latley!
Love ya!
Shannon
Post a Comment