Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Lets all cheer for the begining of FALL!
Hooray for October! I know that Fall officially began a little while ago, but for me the first day of October is really the beginning of Fall. I LOVE the holiday season... ALL OF IT. Caitlin and I are going to create Halloween decorations for the windows tonight. She's already decided that she wants to be a cheerleader this year so we have to start thinking about costumes-either making one (yeah right) or buying one (way more realistic). I would love to say that I will post pictures but since my digital camera took a swim a couple of days ago... I don't know how quickly I can get film to the processor and back. My schedule just doesn't ever seem to include bringing the film with me when I go to Costco! Maybe I'll borrow someone else's camera to show off our beautiful decorations:) Hooray for the Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What happened to your camera? That is what inquiring minds want to know. Did you fall in to the water? Did it get thrown in to a toilet? WHAT? At least it wasn't your phone...or would that have been better?
Sorry, Shannon
Post a Comment