Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

I wish...

* That I could leave Emily out of the kennel all day when I go to work and not worry that she is going to chew something up...

* That I had a house with a garage to store all the crap that should go in the garage and a big fenced back yard so that we could get another dog for Emily to play with...

* That Caitlin will grow up to be self confident and happy...

* That I had unlimited airline miles so that I can travel to my hearts content...

* That barring unlimited airline miles my family on the other side of the country would have a change of heart and decided to move to the West Coast!

* That all the spiders would respectfully remain out of my bedroom at all times so I don't have to feel guilty for squashing them...

I wish...

1 comment:

Amy said...

We can't leave Lizzie out all day, either. But, she is good at being out for a few hours at a time, so we're working on it! And while I'm not moving out West anytime soon (although that would be lovely), I'll be more than happy to come visit when I have the time/money!