Have you met "Nie Nie" yet? She is a blogger mom that you can find
here. She is my newest inspiration. To be a better mom, to rejoice in the little details that make up our daily lives, to hold strong to my faith and to share that faith with my daughter. To take more photos. To love more deeply. Her faith is different than mine- at least I'm pretty sure it is because she is a Mormon and I am Episcopalian, but the basis for loving our families and children are rooted in the same place. I first learned about StephaNIE NIElson because I was cruising around the blogger world out of sheer boredom a couple of weeks ago while Caitlin was at school. Her story of survival is ongoing, painful and full of love. I pray for Nie Nie's continued recovery and that she never loses the inner peace that allows her to function when it would be easier to just give up.
As a side note I'm still doing pretty well with the acceptance of invitations...Yesterday Caitlin really wanted to play a game with me but couldn't decide what she wanted to do. So together we came up with the idea of drawing on the WINDOWS! Here is a picture of our masterpiece.



And this is what happens when I tell my six year old to go take a bath but don't supervise the undressing process.
1 comment:
Sarah I went to the Nienie blog and you are right, it is very insparational.
By the way, you said take a bath not get ready for bed in the bath right? lol!!
Post a Comment