Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's almost EASTER!!:)

I am getting super excited for Easter. I am pretty sure that the Easter Bunny is going to bring Caitlin a new bicycle instead of a traditional Easter Basket. Last year she received a wagon and some hair ties, and before that she was pretty much too young to get the concept so I think she just had a couple of small baskets with candy. While we were visiting the coast this past weekend she had an opportunity to ride her cousin Amelia's bike and she loved it. We gave cousin Gabby her princess bike last year because a) she didn't really like riding it, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to stop and b) she was starting to out grow it. Amelia's bike is a 16 inch instead of the 12 inch that she used to have and it fits much better. Her sense of coordination has developed considerably in the last year as well so she feels more stable and in control now. I know she will have a great summer riding bikes, and playing in the park. Yeah for spring and Easter:)

No comments: