Thursday, March 26, 2009
Time to start movin' on
Gosh it feels like forever since I've posted anything! I believe an update of some sort is due. I would love to report lots of interesting and exciting information about our lives but really, not a lot has happened. Caitlin came home from the hospital, Ryan and I both stayed home for that first week and then the second week just Ryan stayed home. They fought like crazy until Caitlin realized that Daddy isn't the pushover that Mommy is and switched to other more effective manipulation tactics. She's quite adaptable. This week she returned to school and everyone there is really happy to have her back. She is of course just as happy to be back because she hasn't seen any of those friends in a month. The only other news is that I have given myself roughly a month more to feel sorry for myself after the loss of our baby and then its time to grow up, realize that eating chocolate pudding and ice cream is just making me fat and not gonna bring the baby back. I proceeded to stuff myself today- livin' it up choco style- and now my stomach hurts. I should probably just let go and stop eating crap now, but I gave myself 1 year to grieve and by golly I'm gonna take the full year. I don't have anything else to say, which may be a first for me. Sigh... I need a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sarah I know you know this but I'm gonna say it anyway. Give yourself time. How long did it take me to acknowledge the loss I had with my first pregnancy? I love you and if you need anything let me know.
So on to other items at hand . Don't kill yourself all at once on chocolate! Have to make it worth it. Don't get cheap choc. get a "Death by Chocolate" cake and have a you day. No guilt!
Love me.
Post a Comment