Thursday, November 6, 2008
My husband is wonderful
Last night Ryan made my favorite and his LEAST favorite food- Lasagna. He and his brother Matt despise it because when their older sister Kim had cancer, their parents had to leave them with some friends for a week or so and the friends parents gave them lasagna every day for dinner the whole time they were there. Torture for a couple of 7-9 year olds. The point of this is that Ryan made it for me even though he hates it. All because he loves me. I am special. I broke down the night before and cried and cried for a REALLY long time because I am not nearly as well adjusted as I thought about the grief and loss of earlier this year. I have lots of rage left and I have (since the due date) apparently been going from "zero to bitch and back" in nothin' flat. I wasn't really ready to deal with what has been bugging me so I have been crabby about all the little things that usually don't matter instead. I think Ryan may have been relieved that I finally faced why I feel the way I do and that I made another appointment with my counselor. So he made a special dinner for me. I am a lucky girl to have such a good husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment