- The family resource manager; bill payer, appointment maker, playdate arranger...
- The new Co- President of the Boones Ferry Primary P.S.S (Parents/Staff for Students- our PTA).
- A TaeKwonDo Student at Green Belt level and struggling to remember my Poomse (Form).
- The Girl Scout Troop leader to be for my daughters Brownie Toop, (we're Daisy's now).
- A "perfect house for our family" Hunter.
- Wearing flipflops even though its raining so that I can enjoy the lovely pedicure I splurged on yesterday.
- Working full time outside of the home. (12 hour day today- ick)
- A full time mom. Is there such a thing as a "part-time" mom?
- A wife, daughter, sister, friend, texter, facebooker, blogger lady.
- Happy to be alive, grateful for everything I have.
- The dog walker, bird cage cleaner and cat feeder. Wondering why I keep saying "yes" we can get another pet even though we already have a zoo...
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment