Today I have:
*Skipped Church
*Texted multiple times with my friend Sara
*Agreed to and watched my nephew Lucas
*Facebooked an invite for other people to come play Twister with us
*Vacuumed my whole house
*Played Twister with Lucas and Caitlin
*Acted as a referee when playing time became fighting time
*Cleaned my kitchen
*Allowed my daughter to call my friend Sara and leave a message on her voicemail
*Resisted the urge to call/text Sara to tell her to ignore Caitlin's drama-princess tone of voice in said voicemail
*Done all my laundry-even putting it away properly
*Played ball with my dog
*Read Berenstain Bears books to Caitie and Lucas
*Fed those two children about 538902 times so far
*Listened to Mama Mia (movie version) while the kids sorta watched it
*Set them up to play "Puppy Pal's" on Caitlin's Leap Frog Click Start
*Checked my email
*Caught up on all the blogs I read regularly
*Changed several diapers
*Unsuccessfully tried to convince Lucas that he's ready to use the big boy potty
Today I wanted to:
*Eat some ice cream (I will resist, I will resist, I will resist!)
*Take a nap
*Turn the care of the children over to my husband (if only he'd come home from fishing so I could do that)
*Look at some old photo's and remember previous lovely days
*Go to the movies (sans children) and lose myself in mindless entertainment for a couple of hours
Today (tonight/right now) I am going to:
*Go make another meal for the kiddos- just call me a short order cook
*Get clothes laid out so tomorrow morning will be less of a hassle
*Make sure that lunches are packed for tomorrow
*Wrangle the little ones into and then out of the tub so they won't stink
*Clean the bathroom when they're done
*Pack Caitlin's school bag with extra clothes and library books to be returned
*Play referee again and again between the cousins
*Send Lucas home with his parents (explain to Caitie that he can't stay any later)
*Put Caitie to bed
*Explain that its a school night so for the bazillionth time NO she may NOT stay up late.
*Turn the TV on and enjoy some mindless entertainment
Yep, today was just another typical Sunday in my beautiful life.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Sarah, I missed so many wonderful things today! Can we have a repeat of this next Sunday so I can join in?!?! Pretty please!?!?!
Post a Comment