Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Happy blogging day
I really like blogging. I am glad that so many of my friends use this form of communication. Of course in an ideal world I would make the time to visit in person more regularly, but lets face it- we do not all live in an ideal world. Life pulls us in many directions, kids are expensive and we have to make choices about how to spend our time most judiciously for our individual families. So I like being able to log onto blog spot to have that little moment of connection with friends and family even when they live so far away. I love knowing what's going on in their kids/families lives and I love being able to share what's going on in mine. I love that we can "catch-up" when its convenient for everyone involved. It might be at 3 in the afternoon while I'm on a break at work and so really don't have the time to sit down make a call, but I can log on and see what's happening in the lives of those I care about, and that makes me happy. There is so much to tell you about our lives, like that fact that I have a horrid sunburn because I never remember to use sunscreen even when I know that I'm going to be in the swimming pool all weekend long. And that I was really happy to see my nieces Amelia and Gabrielle this weekend, even though it was only for a few minutes before they had to drive home, and how much fun I had taking my nephew in the pool yesterday after work.... But its gonna have to wait until later because I really am only on a short break at work and I have to get back to the grind. So happy Tuesday and happy blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a picture of you with your new haircut..... since I never see you anymore!!!!
Post a Comment