Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day all you mommies:) So far today has been a great day. I woke up with allergies-couldn't breathe, itchy eyes, scratchy throat, and the cat wouldn't shut up. But Caitlin slept in, and when she woke up she let me put her hair up into two ponytails that are super curly because she asked me to put her hair in pin curls last night. Then she put an eye mask on me so that she could surprise me with a Mothers Day gift. She was super excited to give it to me and then as soon as it was opened she asked if she could wear the crown that came inside my card. It was pretty funny. After the gift opening it was time to get back to life as usual, so I unloaded the dishwasher and vacuumed the floors while Ryan made breakfast and Caitlin watched a movie. Well actually she's still watching the movie and now I'm gonna relax until its time to go to Kim and Rob's for Sunday Dinner with the family. Every time I start to feel like I want a larger 'immediate' family, we go have dinner with the whole family and I get my overwhelming noise and drama fix. Today should be fabulous. I hope today is just what you want as a mommy too.

No comments: