Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Caitlin's New Blog

Well the other day Caitie was looking at my blog and asked if she could change it. I declined the request and so she asked if she could create her own blog. If I haven't already invited you to view it please send me your email address so that I can send an invitation. For privacy reasons we have set the blog so that it can only be viewed by invited users. She's such a funny little thing. She LOVES "logging" and creating the yahoo avatar provided hours of entertainment. Now she wants to make a new avatar every day. The one that is on her blog is how she sees herself. Considering that this avatar is wearing next to nothing and is quite curvaceous it makes me a little concerned for how she will be as a teenager. On the other hand I am happy that she has such a positive self image. I am happy however to be able to share this 'logging' thing with her and it's wonderful to hear how she views her world. The first thing that she wanted to say tonight was "thank you" to everyone who had already viewed and commented on her blog. I am very impressed by her manners because I didn't suggest it yet it was the first thing she thought of when I asked her what she wanted to blog.

No comments: