Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home Sick Today

Well when I picked up Caitlin up from daycare yesterday she was complaining that her mouth and throat hurt. The thermometer told us that her temperature was 101 degrees so she had some tylenol and went to bed early. This morning the fever was back (or sitll here) and higher so we stayed home today. Caitie is taking advantage of my weakness for a sick kid and watching a movie so I decided that it was high time for "later" to make an appearance in the scrapbooking department.

So far the scrapbooking part hasn't been successful but I did get two collage frames filled and put up, also more importantly I found the discs from costco and since google has made uploading pictures so easy I decided to add some from our trip to DisneyLand and Sea World in May. In retrospect I think it may have been a better idea to fly and rent a car when we got there but since the trip was pretty much my version of retail therapy and completely unplanned, even as far as the not truly knowing the destination until we were already on the road, I guess the car trip worked too. Caitie was SOOO excited to be "on the way".

We stopped at a park in L.A to have lunch on the second day on the road. Caitlin RAN and RAN and then slept the rest of the way to San Diego where she was super excited to then go swimming in warm Cali water. Unfortunatley that lasted about 10mins before she started screaming that it was stinging and we had to wash her legs with fresh water. But I really liked this picture of Ryan and Caitlin when they first went into the water.
The rest of the pictures are going to go into their own bloggy without words because this is ridiculously long, fun for me but LONG.... :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh, these are awesome! But where are the pics of you????