Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wishing for a new computer...

Pretty sad that I haven't updated my blog since September of last year... So much has happened that I didn't document and now I can't even remember all of it. Some highlights include:

- Caitlin successfully mastered riding a bike without training wheels.
- Ryan and Caitlin recieved new bikes for their birthdays.
- We bought a 2010 Prius for me and a Bird for Caitlin.
- Ryan started working weekends- Sadness ensued for all of us.
- Our desktop died and we no longer have a computer at home- more sadness.
- Caitlin and I graduated to Senior Orange Belts in TaeKwonDo -happiness.
- Caitie and I each took 3rd place in our first ever TaeKwonDo Tournament.
- The family got together for Christmas Eve at Chandra's house and then we all went to church together at my church where Caitlin, Amelia and Gabrielle were angels in the childrens play of the Christmas Story.

I don't know when I'll replace my computer- hopefully soon, but I'm mostly just saving all superfulous money so that when I finally find the perfect house to buy I'll have enough for it. Also we're going to drive our awesome new Prius to California to spend Spring Break with Ryan's best friend Jason and his family at the Travis Airforce Base and vacation money is more important than computer money too. So I guess I'll just update my blog periodically when I'm at my mom's house and hopefully I'll remember everything that goes on in our lives between updates. Here are some photo's (that are NOT in cronological order) to enjoy until the next time I'm at a computer with blog access.

We took the cousin's for a ride on the Polar Express Train

Little Christmas Angels.

Caitlin was a "Senorita" for Halloween.
Caitlin and Lucas in Chandra and Mark's back yard- mid June

Mommy's Girl

Caitlin loves a new born baby- this one happens to be her cousin Mason
The park is so fun!

Ginger Bread Night at School
This year's Christmas present- a Quaker Parrot aptly named- Green Feathers.
Loved Mason when he was born in May and by October he was even more fun!

Lucas and Caitie getting ready for some trick or treating
Board Breaking portion of the TaeKwonDo tournament

Happy 7th Birthday and Congratulations on NO training Wheels!
My pretty new car- purchased in November

No comments: