Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rafting pictures

Here are some shots from Ryan's rafting trip. I think I am jealous! I should have been irresponsible and called in "sick"! Oh well that's just not practical, Caitlin gets sick too often for real. Maybe next year we won't have any family emergencies and I will take a real vacation. Enjoy the pictures.For those of you who don't know Ryan yet, he is the one holding the oar out of water and not wearing a hat. At least he has a life jacket on today!Ryan was in the boat with his cousin Cecelia and brother Matthew. Cecelia is in the front wearing a gray cap and Matthew is behind her in a black baseball cap.


1 comment:

Shannon Trunde said...

Hey Ryan! Lookin good! Real men don't blog huh? You sure got posted! Sarah no wories, you and me girl we'll go rafting. I have always wanted to go! So if Ryan and everyone was in the raft who was the poor schmuck who was taking the pics?

I see you were able to customize the blog, looks nice. See ya later. Shannon